Who the hell is this girl?

Hello! Well, the title of this post  must have been your first reaction  after you ended up in my blog (which I´m still  wondering ho...

Hello!

Well, the title of this post must have been your first reaction after you ended up in my blog (which I´m still wondering how you did it...).

I´m just an ordinary 17-year-old Portuguese girl and I made this blog to express my opinions and to share with you complete strangers the awesome and scary experience that is growing up and finding out what I´m going to do with my life.

 And what does this teenage girl likes to do?

In my free time I like to read, watch movies, browse Tumblr (Yup. I´m that kind of productive human being), hang out with my friends, but most of all I like to travel and get to know new people and live new experiences.

 And what about the title of this blog?

The title of the blog has to do with the fact that I just don´t feel attached to Portugal anymore. "And why is that?" you may be asking yourselves.
I don´t know either, but I think it’s because I´ve travelled a lot and I´ve lived in Brazil, and even if it was for a short period of time I finally realised that the world is so much bigger than I thought and has so much more to offer than what we are able to see.

Was that weird? Well, probably.

Thank you if you´ve read the whole post and see you in the next one maybe?




Bye!

---

Quem raio é esta miúda?

Bem, o título deste post deve ter sido a tua primeira reação quando acabas-te no meu blog (o que ainda me interrogo como fizeste...).
Eu sou apenas uma rapariga portuguesa (a)normal de 17 anos e criei este blog para expressar as minhas opiniões e partilhar com vocês completos estranhos a experiência incrível e assustadora que é crescer e descobrir o que fazer com a minha existência.


E o que é que esta adolescente gosta de fazer? 

No meu tempo livre eu gosto de ler, ver filmes, navegar no Tumblr (Yup, eu sou esse tipo de ser humano produtivo), sair com meus amigos, mas acima de tudo gosto de viajar, conhecer pessoas novas e viver novas experiências.

E quanto ao título deste blog?

O título do blog tem a ver com o facto de eu já não me sentir tão ligada a Portugal. "E porquê?", podes estar a perguntar-te.
Eu também não sei, mas penso que possa ter a ver com o facto de já ter vivido no Brasil, e mesmo que  por um curto período de tempo eu finalmente percebi que o mundo é muito maior do que eu pensava e tem muito mais a oferecer do que o que somos capazes de ver.

Isto foi estranho? Bem, provavelmente.


Obrigado se chegas-te até aqui e talvez te veja no próximo post?


Bye!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images