Exams suck & Exciting Sintra trip

Hello again! I'm really sorry for not posting anything, but it's that time of the year again... (No, not Christmas, it's ti...

Hello again!

I'm really sorry for not posting anything, but it's that time of the year again... (No, not Christmas, it's time to take my exams....) So yeah, studying and preparing presentation have been my two main activities the last month. 

However, I have some exciting and enjoyable posts coming soon! Besides the second part of my Paris trip coming (MAYBE) this weekend, I am going to visit Sintra, Pena and Queluz palaces (pictures below) and take loads of pictures to share with you guys! 

       Pena Palace

Queluz Palace

I hope you feel motivated to read the upcoming posts and share with me this experience where I will, for sure, embarrass myself in front of a whole new group of strangers! 

Once again, sorry for the small update and thank you if you read it this far, see you in the next one, maybe? 

Byeeeeee! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images